Saturday, July 16, 2011

I guess Ill just say....

Hi!
so this is pretty much where my life paused, which isnt a bad thing as its helped me find out my true friends, become a better person blah blah blah (insert angsty teen speak). I havent really done much since this day as Im waiting to ship in November, Navy, and I dont have a job....

Oh yea thats my girlfriend next to me and well this pretty much sums her up, wait.....

 this does, shes one of the last truly good people left shes got...... whatre they called, oh, right, morals. (its cool I dont have many either so dont feel insulted) Ive put her though the wringer like no other and she is as strong and as smart as they come shes settin me straight.

Music is my addiction I try and listen to all sorts but my favorite is below, I just love all the arts in general they are a major force in my life.


Im just using this blog to post what I think so if you like it cool! If not, cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment